Krus Abecassis Scholarships
The attribution of the scholarships was determined by a jury of representatives from SGAL, CML (Lisbon City Council), Presidents of Parish Councils and ministers within Alta de Lisboa, (Lumiar, Ameixoeira and Charneca) and from the Schools.
An evaluation is carried out monthly by SGAL of the social/economic relationship and the school results of the student to whom the Scholarship was attributed.
Aware that this is a project of utmost responsibility and which may not have immediate results, the accompaniment of the student is carried out while taking into consideration social-pedagogical necessities, in addition to individual aptitudes.
Thus far, the pupils are between the ages of 12 and 21 and use the scholarship for the most diverse purposes:
- Higher education (Law, Social Policy, Design and Arts);
- English Courses (Cambridge), diverse levels;
- French Courses (Cambridge), diverse levels;
- Various courses in Computer Science;
- Painting Courses;
- Theatre Courses;
- Tutoring (in diverse areas);
- Diverse School material;
- Diverse Computer material ;
- Accompanied study;
- Professional Schools.